2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 25 - Offenses Affecting Railroads, Public Utilities and Carriers.
- 97-25-1 - Electric power lines and facilities; tampering, injury or unauthorized use; stealing or destroying fixtures and equipment.
- 97-25-3 - Meters; tampering with electric, gas or water meters.
- 97-25-4 - Railroads; offenses committed on railroad right-of-way.
- 97-25-5 - Railroads; destroying crossing-sign, gate or warning-signals.
- 97-25-7 - Railroads; driving vehicle or livestock on track.
- 97-25-9 - Railroads; embezzlement of tickets.
- 97-25-11 - Railroads; stealing tickets.
- 97-25-13 - Railroads; intoxication of engineer or conductor.
- 97-25-15 - Railroads; jumping on or off cars in motion.
- 97-25-17 - Railroads; leaving switch open or improperly placed.
- 97-25-19 - Railroads; locomotive to be stopped before entering or crossing track of another company.
- 97-25-21 - Railroads; obstructing or injuring.
- 97-25-23 - Railroads; obstructing or injuring; derailing cars.
- 97-25-25 - Railroads; seizing and running locomotive.
- 97-25-27 - Railroads; signaling or unlawfully interfering with train.
- 97-25-29 - Railroads; stealing a ride.
- 97-25-31 - Railroads; stealing animal killed or wounded by railroad.
- 97-25-33 - Railroads; not to destroy or bury animal killed by train until report made.
- 97-25-35 - Railroads; stealing or interfering with communications or signaling equipment.
- 97-25-37 - Railroads; stopping or standing at crossing.
- 97-25-39 - Railroads; uncoupling locomotives and cars by persons not employed by railroad.
- 97-25-41 - Railroads; wilfully shooting from or on moving train.
- 97-25-43 - Railroads, public utilities, and carriers; conspiracy to impede.
- 97-25-45 - Railroads, public utilities, and carriers; obstructing or impeding by intimidation, force or violence.
- 97-25-47 - Railroad trains, buses, trucks, motor vehicles, depots, stations, and other transportation facilities; wilfully shooting or throwing at.
- 97-25-49 - Wrongful access to telecommunications messages by cellular telephone; inadmissibility of information obtained in violation of this section.
- 97-25-51 - Telegraphs and telephones; governmental messages.
- 97-25-53 - Telegraphs and telephones; injuring or destroying lines; interrupting communications; stealing or destroying fixtures.
- 97-25-54 - Theft of telephone and other communication services prohibited; definitions; manufacture and possession of devices to facilitate theft prohibited; penalties.
- 97-25-55 - Aircraft piracy; boarding aircraft with dangerous or deadly weapon or instrument.
- 97-25-57 - Nuclear sabotage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.