2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 89 - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 9 - Condominiums.
- 89-9-1 - Citation of chapter.
- 89-9-3 - Purpose of chapter.
- 89-9-5 - Definitions.
- 89-9-7 - Condominium constitutes real property.
- 89-9-9 - Recordation of plan; amendment or revocation.
- 89-9-11 - Conveyance of unit or apartment, etc., which is part of unit presumed to convey entire condominium.
- 89-9-13 - Incidents of condominium grant.
- 89-9-15 - Partition of common areas or of tenancy in common in condominium.
- 89-9-17 - Recording, enforcement and provisions of declaration of restrictions.
- 89-9-19 - Restrictions on sales and leases of units in project; first refusal of management not mandatory.
- 89-9-21 - Liability of owner for assessment upon condominium; lien on assessed condominium; recording, priority, enforcement, etc., of lien.
- 89-9-23 - Lien for labor performed or services or materials furnished.
- 89-9-25 - Acquisition, etc., of personal property by management body for benefit of condominium owners; transfer of beneficial interest.
- 89-9-27 - Construction of deed, declaration, or plan for condominium project.
- 89-9-29 - Liabilities of unit owners.
- 89-9-31 - Taxes and special assessments; provisions of declaration enforceable after foreclosure of assessment, tax deed, etc.; exemption as homestead.
- 89-9-33 - Construction of local zoning ordinances.
- 89-9-35 - Action for partition of condominium project by sale thereof.
- 89-9-37 - Action for partition of condominium project by sale; venue; powers of court; sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.