2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 89 - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 6 - Mississippi Plane Coordinate System.
- 89-6-1 - Description of systems of plane coordinates.
- 89-6-3 - Plane coordinate values.
- 89-6-5 - Definitions applicable to Mississippi Coordinate System of 1927.
- 89-6-7 - Definitions applicable to Mississippi Coordinate System of 1983.
- 89-6-9 - Explanation of terms.
- 89-6-11 - Recording coordinates; requirements for recognition.
- 89-6-13 - Use of system of plane coordinates to describe location of point within state.
- 89-6-15 - Effective date for usage of systems.
- 89-6-17 - Conversion of distances or coordinates between English and metric unit.
- 89-6-19 - Use of metes and bounds descriptions or lot and block descriptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.