2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 89 - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 17 - Salvage.
- 89-17-1 - Abandoned logs, boats, etc., salvaged.
- 89-17-3 - Replevin by owner; bond; lien for salvage.
- 89-17-5 - Prima facie abandonment.
- 89-17-7 - Jurisdiction limited.
- 89-17-9 - How claims for salvage service rendered shall be filed and prosecuted.
- 89-17-11 - Clerk to issue summons.
- 89-17-13 - How notice given where parties are nonresidents of state.
- 89-17-15 - Procedure on return of writ; defendant to plead to petition in case of contest.
- 89-17-17 - Sheriff to advertise property for sale; proceeds held for result of suit.
- 89-17-19 - Failure of defendant to appear at return term; funds condemned to satisfy judgment.
- 89-17-21 - Jurisdiction of justice courts; time for trial; notice to parties.
- 89-17-23 - Person claiming property admitted to defend.
- 89-17-25 - Penalty for converting derelict property to own use.
- 89-17-27 - Unlawful to purchase derelict property from finder thereof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.