2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 39 - LIBRARIES, ARTS, ARCHIVES AND HISTORY
Chapter 17 - Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Dizzy Dean Museum.
- 39-17-1 - Recognition of need for Sports Hall of Fame.
- 39-17-3 - Site of Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Dizzy Dean Museum.
- 39-17-5 - Funding of facility; special account.
- 39-17-7 - Construction, furnishing and equipping of facility.
- 39-17-9 - Lease of facility to nonprofit corporation.
- 39-17-101 - Department of Finance and Administration authorized to issue general obligation bonds for construction, repairing, remodeling, equipping, furnishing, adding to or improving the capital facility of Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Dizzy Dean Museum.
- 39-17-103 - Form and terms of bonds.
- 39-17-105 - Execution of bonds and coupons.
- 39-17-107 - Negotiability of bonds and coupons; compliance with Uniform Commercial Code not required.
- 39-17-109 - State Bond Commission to issue bonds; sale and redemption of bonds.
- 39-17-111 - Bonds deemed general obligations of State; payment of principal and interest from State treasury.
- 39-17-113 - Certification of necessity for warrants; issuance of warrants to pay principal of and interest on bonds.
- 39-17-115 - Deposit of proceeds of bonds into "Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame Fund"; use of funds.
- 39-17-117 - Proceedings, conditions, etc., for issuance of bonds; bond issue resolution.
- 39-17-119 - Validation of bonds.
- 39-17-121 - Enforcement of rights of bondholders.
- 39-17-123 - Bonds as legal investments and securities.
- 39-17-125 - Exemption from taxation of bonds and income.
- 39-17-127 - Construction of §§ 39-17-101 through 39-17-127.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.