2008 Minnesota Code
Chapters 216 - 217 Utilities
Chapter 216F Wind Energy Conversion Systems
- Section 216F.01 Definitions
- Section 216F.011 Size Determination
- Section 216F.012 Size Election.
- Section 216F.02 Exemptions
- Section 216F.03 Siting of LWECS
- Section 216F.04 Site Permit
- Section 216F.05 Rules
- Section 216F.06 Model Ordinance
- Section 216F.07 Preemption
- Section 216F.08 Permit Authority; Assumption by Counties
- Section 216F.081 Application of County Standards
- Section 216F.09 Wecs Aggregation Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.