2004 Minnesota Code
Chapters 500 - 515B Property Interests and Liens
Chapter 501A Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities
- Section 501A.01 When nonvested interest, powers of appointment are invalid; exceptions.
- Section 501A.02 When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created.
- Section 501A.03 Reformation.
- Section 501A.04 Exclusions from statutory rule.
- Section 501A.05 Prospective application.
- Section 501A.06 Supersession; repeal.
- Section 501A.07 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.