2004 Minnesota Code
Chapters 299A - 299N Public Safety
Chapter 299M Fire Protection Industry Licensing
- Section 299M.01 Definitions.
- Section 299M.02 Fire Protection Advisory Council.
- Section 299M.03 License or certificate required.
- Section 299M.04 Rules, fees, orders, penalties.
- Section 299M.05 Repealed, 1998 c 367 art 11 s 27
- Section 299M.06 Revocation, suspension, refusal.
- Section 299M.07 Municipal regulation.
- Section 299M.08 Misdemeanor.
- Section 299M.09 Authority to contract.
- Section 299M.10 Money credited to general fund.
- Section 299M.11 Fees.
- Section 299M.12 Conflicts of laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.