2004 Minnesota Code
Chapters 117 - 119 Eminent Domain; Local Depositories and Investments
Chapter 118A Deposit and Investment of Local Public Funds
- Section 118A.01 Definitions.
- Section 118A.02 Depositories; investing: sales, proceeds, immunity.
- Section 118A.03 When and what collateral required.
- Section 118A.04 Investments.
- Section 118A.05 Contracts and agreements.
- Section 118A.06 Safekeeping; acknowledgements.
- Section 118A.07 Additional investment authority.
- Section 118A.08 No superseding effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.