2002 Minnesota Code
Chapters 570 - 583 Compensatory and Collection Remedies
Chapter 573 Personal Representatives, Heirs; Actions
- Section 573.01 Survival of causes.
- Section 573.02 Action for death by wrongful act; survival of actions.
- Section 573.03 Default judgment; judgment not lien upon real estate.
- Section 573.04 Executor's wrong, to whom liable.
- Section 573.05 Action by foreign executor.
- Section 573.06 Next of kin; liability for debts; contribution.
- Section 573.07 Legatees; when liable.
- Section 573.08 Costs; judgment, when discharged.
- Section 573.09 Heirs and devisees; when liable.
- Section 573.10 Apportionment of liability; contribution.
- Section 573.11 New parties; issues; apportionment.
- Section 573.12 Estate of deceased heirs, when liable.
- Section 573.13 Contribution among heirs.
- Section 573.14 Priority among debts.
- Section 573.15 No preference between debts of same class.
- Section 573.16 Defenses; other debts outstanding or paid.
- Section 573.17 Real property descended; lien of judgment.
- Section 573.18 Personal liability; alienation before suit.
- Section 573.19 Heirs and devisees; limit of recovery.
- Section 573.20 Devisees, when liable; limitations.
- Section 573.21 Devisees; application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.