2002 Minnesota Code
Chapters 245 - 267 Public Welfare and Related Activities
Chapter 252A Mental Retardation Protection
- Section 252A.01 Policy and citation.
- Section 252A.02 Definitions.
- Section 252A.03 Nomination of commissioner as guardian or conservator.
- Section 252A.04 Comprehensive evaluation.
- Section 252A.05 Commissioner's petition for appointment as public guardian or public conservator.
- Section 252A.06 Petition for appointment of public guardian or public conservator.
- Section 252A.07 Filing of comprehensive evaluation.
- Section 252A.08 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.081 Notice of hearing.
- Section 252A.09 Appointment of counsel.
- Section 252A.10 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.101 Hearing.
- Section 252A.11 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.111 Powers and duties of public guardian or conservator.
- Section 252A.12 Appointment of conservator not a finding of incompetency.
- Section 252A.13 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.14 Commissioner as advisor.
- Section 252A.15 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.16 Annual review.
- Section 252A.17 Effect of succession in office.
- Section 252A.171 Transfer of venue.
- Section 252A.18 Repealed, 1987 c 185 art 2 s 5
- Section 252A.19 Modification of conservatorship; restoration to legal capacity.
- Section 252A.20 Costs of hearings.
- Section 252A.21 General provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.