2000 Minnesota Code
Chapters 500 - 515B Property Interests and Liens
Chapter 515 Condominiums
- Section 515.01 Citation.
- Section 515.02 Definitions.
- Section 515.03 Application.
- Section 515.04 Status of the apartments.
- Section 515.05 Ownership of apartments.
- Section 515.06 Common areas and facilities.
- Section 515.07 Compliance with covenants, bylaws, and rules.
- Section 515.08 Certain work prohibited.
- Section 515.09 Liens against apartments; removal; part payment.
- Section 515.10 Common profits and expenses.
- Section 515.11 Contents of declaration.
- Section 515.12 Contents of deeds of apartments.
- Section 515.13 Copy of the floor plans to be filed.
- Section 515.14 Blanket mortgage lien on apartment when first conveyed.
- Section 515.15 Recording.
- Section 515.16 Removal from provisions of sections 515.01 to 515.29.
- Section 515.17 Removal no bar to subsequent resubmission.
- Section 515.175 Incorporation of association.
- Section 515.18 Bylaws.
- Section 515.19 Contents of bylaws; annual meeting, report.
- Section 515.195 When first officers' terms end; contract restrictions.
- Section 515.20 Record of receipts and expenses available to owners.
- Section 515.21 Owner abandonment, waiver of use, does not avert liability.
- Section 515.215 Disclosure requirements to apartment purchasers.
- Section 515.22 Separate taxation.
- Section 515.23 Priority of lien.
- Section 515.24 Joint, several liability of buyer, seller; common expense.
- Section 515.25 Insurance.
- Section 515.26 Disposition of property where it is damaged by fire or other disaster.
- Section 515.27 Actions.
- Section 515.28 Personal application.
- Section 515.29 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.