2000 Minnesota Code
Chapters 436 - 439 Municipal Public Safety
Chapter 436 Law Enforcement
- Section 436.01 Repealed, 1949 c 119 s 110
- Section 436.02 Repealed, 1976 c 44 s 70
- Section 436.03 Repealed, 1949 c 331 s 1
- Section 436.04 Repealed, 1976 c 44 s 70
- Section 436.05 Police service to city, town by sheriff or other city, town.
- Section 436.06 Joint municipal police departments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.