1999 Minnesota Code
Chapters 114C - 116I Environmental Protection
Chapter 115C Petroleum Tank Release Cleanup
- Section 115C.01 Citation.
- Section 115C.02 Definitions
- Section 115C.021 Responsible person.
- Section 115C.03 Response to releases.
- Section 115C.04 Liability for response costs.
- Section 115C.045 Kickbacks.
- Section 115C.05 Civil penalty.
- Section 115C.06 Effect on other law.
- Section 115C.065 Consultant's or contractor's duty to notify.
- Section 115C.07 Petroleum tank release compensation board.
- Section 115C.08 Petroleum tank fund.
- Section 115C.082 Lead fund.
- Section 115C.09 Reimbursement.
- Section 115C.091 Phase-in procedure.
- Section 115C.092 Tank removals; payment for preremoval site assessment.
- Section 115C.093 Corrective action performance audits.
- Section 115C.10 Funding of agency actions.
- Section 115C.11 Consultants and contractors; sanctions.
- Section 115C.111 Consultant and contractor sanctions; actions based on conduct occurring before March 14, 1996.
- Section 115C.112 Consultant and contractor sanctions; actions based on conduct occurring on and after March 14, 1996.
- Section 115C.113 Orders.
- Section 115C.12 Appeal of reimbursement determination.
- Section 115C.13 Repealer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.