1998 Minnesota Code
Chapters 299A - 299M Public Safety
Chapter 299J Office of Pipeline Safety
- Section 299J.01 Authority of office of pipeline safety.
- Section 299J.02 Definitions.
- Section 299J.03 Office of pipeline safety.
- Section 299J.04 Duties of office of pipeline safety.
- Section 299J.05 Pipeline setback ordinance.
- Section 299J.06 Repealed, 1998 c 348 s 8
- Section 299J.061 Pipeline advisory committee authorized.
- Section 299J.07 Penalties for failing to report emergency release.
- Section 299J.08 Commissioner to report release; advice and coordination.
- Section 299J.09 Repealed, 1989 c 244 s 28
- Section 299J.10 Local government emergency operations plan.
- Section 299J.11 Adoption of federal pipeline inspection rules.
- Section 299J.12 Interstate pipeline inspection fee, assessment.
- Section 299J.13 Access to information; classification of data.
- Section 299J.14 Line markers; vandalism penalty.
- Section 299J.15 Disposal of pipeline; penalty; enforcement.
- Section 299J.16 Civil penalty; injunctive relief.
- Section 299J.17 Other remedies preserved.
- Section 299J.18 Pipeline safety account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.