1997 Minnesota Code
Chapters 59A - 79A Insurance
Chapter 72C Readability of Insurance Policies
- Section 72C.01 Citation.
- Section 72C.02 Purpose.
- Section 72C.03 Scope.
- Section 72C.04 Definitions.
- Section 72C.05 Cover sheet requirements.
- Section 72C.06 Readability.
- Section 72C.07 Legibility.
- Section 72C.08 Format requirements.
- Section 72C.09 Flesch scale analysis readability score, procedures.
- Section 72C.10 Filing requirements; duties of the commissioner.
- Section 72C.11 Application to policies, dates; duties of the commissioner.
- Section 72C.12 Commissioner's powers and duties.
- Section 72C.13 Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.