1997 Minnesota Code
Chapters 365 - 368 Towns
Chapter 365A Subordinate Service Districts
- Section 365A.01 Towns; subordinate service districts; purpose.
- Section 365A.02 Definition.
- Section 365A.03 Establishment of service district.
- Section 365A.04 Creation by petition.
- Section 365A.05 Publication and effective date.
- Section 365A.06 Reverse referendum.
- Section 365A.07 Expansion of boundaries of a district.
- Section 365A.08 Financing.
- Section 365A.09 Withdrawal; election.
- Section 365A.10 Coordination of districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Minnesota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.