2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 752 — CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Act 270 of 1992 — ASSISTANCE TO SUICIDE (752.1021 - 752.1027)***** 752.1027 THIS SECTION IS REPEALED EFFECTIVE 6 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE THE COMMISSION MAKES ITS RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE LEGISLATURE PURSUANT TO SECTION 4: See (5) of 752.1027 *****
- Section 752.1021 — Legislative findings; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1022 — Definitions; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1023 — Michigan commission on death and dying; creation; nomination and appointment of members; alternates; quorum; rules governing proceedings; notice; deliberations; death or resignation of member; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1024 — Development and submission of recommendations to legislature; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1025 — Conducting business of commission; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1026 — Availability of writings to the public; effective date of section.
- Section 752.1027 — Prohibited acts; violation; penalties; applicability of subsection (1); exceptions; effective date of section; repeal of section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.