2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 752 — CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Act 241 of 2004 — MICHIGAN CHILDREN'S PROTECTION REGISTRY ACT (752.1061 - 752.1068)
- Section 752.1061 — Short title; legislative intent.
- Section 752.1062 — Definitions.
- Section 752.1063 — Child protection registry; establishment and operation; registration of contact points; duration; expiration; revocation; renewal; registration by schools and other institutions serving minor children; compliance mechanism; fees; operational date.
- Section 752.1064 — Children's protection registry fund; creation; expenditures; reversion to general fund.
- Section 752.1065 — Prohibited conduct; exceptions; third-party security audits.
- Section 752.1066 — Release of information; prohibitions; register not subject to freedom of information act.
- Section 752.1067 — Violation of act; penalties.
- Section 752.1068 — Civil action; attorney fees; remedies; investigation of business transactions; effective date of section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.