2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 752 — CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Act 201 of 1980 — INTERSTATE LAW ENFORCEMENT INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS (752.1 - 752.6)
- Section 752.1 — Definitions.
- Section 752.2 — Supplying information to or maintaining files supplied by interstate law enforcement intelligence organization; conditions.
- Section 752.3 — Maintaining membership, supplying information to, or maintaining files supplied by interstate law enforcement intelligence organization; conditions; exceptions; effective date of section.
- Section 752.4 — Notice of membership.
- Section 752.5 — Exchange of information through regular police channels.
- Section 752.6 — Violation as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.