2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 433 — ANIMALS RUNNING AT LARGE
Act 57 of 1974 — RACING AND CARRIER PIGEONS (433.351 - 433.355)
- Section 433.351 — Definitions.
- Section 433.352 — Carrier pigeon permit; issuance; requirements.
- Section 433.353 — Loft of carrier or racing pigeons; erection and maintenance.
- Section 433.354 — Authorization to fly pigeons for necessary exercise and training.
- Section 433.355 — Restricting training and conditioning programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.