2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 433 — ANIMALS RUNNING AT LARGE
Act 328 of 1976 — ANIMALS RUNNING AT LARGE (433.11 - 433.20)
- Section 433.11 — Definitions.
- Section 433.12 — Animals running at large prohibited; violation as misdemeanor.
- Section 433.13 — Loss of, or damage to, property by animal running at large; demand for compensation.
- Section 433.14 — Seizure and taking into custody or possession animal running at large; notice to law enforcement agency.
- Section 433.14a — Public nuisance; authority to kill swine running at large; prohibition.
- Section 433.15 — Duties of law enforcement agency.
- Section 433.16 — Sale of animal at public auction; notice; sale to highest bidder; disposition of proceeds; redemption of animal.
- Section 433.17 — Destruction of animal.
- Section 433.18 — Return of animal to owner; claim; conditions.
- Section 433.19 — Ordinance prohibiting keeping of racing pigeons.
- Section 433.20 — Repealed. 2010, Act 69, Imd. Eff. May 13, 2010.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.