2011 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 26 — SUPREME COURT REPORTS
Act 385 of 1927 — SUPREME COURT REPORTS (26.1 - 26.14)
- Section 26.1 — Michigan reports and advance sheets; publication, sale and distribution.
- Section 26.2 — Bids for publication, printing, binding, sale; contracts.
- Section 26.3 — Advertisement for bids; award of contract.
- Section 26.4 — Bidder's deposit; forfeiture.
- Section 26.5 — Contract; terms; bond; failure to complete, forfeiture of contract.
- Section 26.6 — Contract; contents, copyright; noncompliance with act or contract; delivery of electrotyped plates; work done in state.
- Section 26.7 — Authority as to publication, printing, sale and distribution; printing by state.
- Section 26.8 — Supreme court reporter, duties; size of volumes; original plates to be state property.
- Section 26.9 — Purchase of plates by board of state auditors; payment.
- Section 26.10 — Advertisement for bids for printing on thin paper; contracts.
- Section 26.11 — Supervision of publication by supreme court reporter; final authority of supreme court.
- Section 26.12 — Delivery of copies to state librarian by contractor.
- Section 26.13 — Distribution and sale of published reports by contractor.
- Section 26.14 — Separate contract for printing and sale of former volumes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.