2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CASINO INTEREST REGISTRATION ACT
Chapter 432 - GAMING
Act 74 of 1997 - CASINO INTEREST REGISTRATION ACT (432.271 - 432.278)
Act 74 of 1997
AN ACT to regulate persons having certain gaming interests; to require registration of persons having certain gaming interests and their agents; to require the filing of reports; to prescribe the powers and duties of the department of state; and to prescribe penalties.
History: 1997, Act 74, Imd. Eff. July 17, 1997
- Section 432.271 - Short title.
- Section 432.272 - Definitions.
- Section 432.273 - Casino interest registration; form; late registration fee; violation of section as misdemeanor; penalty; notice of termination.
- Section 432.274 - Registration form; other information required.
- Section 432.275 - Registration forms; preparation and publication of summaries by department; dissemination to public.
- Section 432.276 - Violation of act or rules; investigation; procedures.
- Section 432.277 - Rules.
- Section 432.278 - Violation of act or rules; duties of attorney general.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.