2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
PREVAILING WAGES ON STATE PROJECTS
Chapter 408 - LABOR
Act 166 of 1965 - PREVAILING WAGES ON STATE PROJECTS (408.551 - 408.558)
Act 166 of 1965
AN ACT to require prevailing wages and fringe benefits on state projects; to establish the requirements and responsibilities of contracting agents and bidders; and to prescribe penalties.
History: 1965, Act 166, Eff. Mar. 31, 1966
- Section 408.551 - Definitions.
- Section 408.552 - Contracts for state projects; minimum wage provisions, exceptions.
- Section 408.553 - Prevailing wage and fringe benefit rates; schedule as part of specifications and bid form.
- Section 408.554 - Prevailing wages and fringe benefit rates; establishment; public hearings.
- Section 408.555 - Prevailing wage and fringe benefit rates; posting by contractors.
- Section 408.556 - Prevailing wages and fringe benefits; failure to pay, termination of contract; contractor's liability and sureties.
- Section 408.557 - Violation of act; penalty.
- Section 408.558 - Inapplicability of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.