2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CALCULATION OF RETIREMENT BENEFITS BY LOCAL UNITS OF GOVERNMENT
Chapter 38 - CIVIL SERVICE AND RETIREMENT
Act 443 of 1980 - CALCULATION OF RETIREMENT BENEFITS BY LOCAL UNITS OF GOVERNMENT (38.841 - 38.846)
Act 443 of 1980
AN ACT to impose certain requirements on local units of government in determining retirement benefits for certain employees.
History: 1980, Act 443, Eff. Sept. 1, 1981 ;-- Am. 1982, Act 509, Imd. Eff. Dec. 31, 1982
- Section 38.841 - Definitions.
- Section 38.842 - Computing retirement benefits for judge employed by local unit of government.
- Section 38.843 - Conditional effective date; adoption of resolutions by city of Detroit and county of Wayne assuming responsibility for expenses; effect of action.
- Section 38.844 - Conditional effective date.
- Section 38.845 - Effective date.
- Section 38.846 - Sum of salary or compensation figure used for determining retirement benefit and final salary of probate court judge not to exceed total annual judicial salary at retirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.