2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK FUND ACT
Chapter 333 - HEALTH
Act 557 of 2008 - CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK FUND ACT (333.26561 - 333.26569)
Act 557 of 2008
AN ACT to establish the children's miracle network fund in the department of community health; to provide for the distribution of the money from the fund; to prescribe the powers and duties of certain agencies and officials; and to provide for appropriations.
History: 2008, Act 557, Imd. Eff. Jan. 16, 2009
- Section 333.26561 - Short title.
- Section 333.26563 - Definitions.
- Section 333.26565 - Children's miracle network fund; creation; purpose; credit to fund; investment; interest and earnings.
- Section 333.26567 - Money, interest, and earnings; expenditures; report.
- Section 333.26569 - Appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.