2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
DECLARATION OF STATE OF ENERGY EMERGENCY
Chapter 10 - GOVERNOR
Act 191 of 1982 - DECLARATION OF STATE OF ENERGY EMERGENCY (10.81 - 10.89)
Act 191 of 1982
AN ACT to provide for the declaration of a state of energy emergency; to provide for procedures to be followed after a declaration of a state of energy emergency; to create an energy advisory committee and prescribe its powers and duties; to prescribe the powers and duties of the governor; to prescribe penalties; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts.
History: 1982, Act 191, Imd. Eff. June 23, 1982
- Section 10.81 - Definitions.
- Section 10.82 - Energy advisory committee; creation; membership; chairperson; notifying governor of impending energy emergency; determination.
- Section 10.83 - State of energy emergency; declaration, continuation, extension, and termination.
- Section 10.84 - Powers of governor during energy emergency.
- Section 10.85 - Executive order, proclamation, or directive issued by governor; rescission or amendment; duration; continuation for extended period; dissemination; notification of legislature.
- Section 10.86 - Violation of act, order, proclamation, or directive as misdemeanor; penalty; separate offense; action by attorney general or prosecuting attorney.
- Section 10.87 - Powers of governor not limited, modified, or abridged by act.
- Section 10.88 - Repealed. 1983, Act 152, Imd. Eff. July 18, 1983.
- Section 10.89 - Repeal of MCL 10.41 to 10.48.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.