2006 Massachusetts Code
- Part I - Chapters 1 through 182 — ADMINISTRATION OF THE GOVERNMENT
- Part II - Chapters 183 through 210 — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS
- Part III - Chapters 211 through 262 — COURTS, JUDICIAL OFFICERS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CIVIL CASES
- Part IV - Chapters 263 through 280 — CRIMES, PUNISHMENTS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CRIMINAL CASES
- Part V - Chapters 281 and 282 — THE GENERAL LAWS, AND EXPRESS REPEAL OF CERTAIN ACTS AND RESOLVES
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.