2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 27 - VEHICLE LAWS - PENALTIES; DISPOSITION OF FINES AND FORFEITURES
- Section 27-101 - Penalties for misdemeanor.
- Section 27-101.1 - Civil penalties.
- Section 27-101.2 - [Repealed.]
- Section 27-102 - Violation of license restriction or rule or regulation a misdemeanor.
- Section 27-103 - Nonpayment of fine.
- Section 27-104 - Reimbursement of forfeited bond or collateral.
- Section 27-105 - Penalties for certain weight violations.
- Section 27-106 - Penalty for failure to comply with identification decals on propane fueled vehicles and mandatory seatbelt use and certain parking violations.
- Section 27-107 - Ignition interlock system - Additional penalty for driving while under the influence of alcohol, under the influence of alcohol per se, while impaired by alcohol, or other condition of probation.
- Section 27-108 - Ignition interlock system - Certification; regulations; sale or lease; monitoring use; reports.
- Section 27-109 - Penalty for failure to comply with power booster system identification decals and regulations.
- Section 27-110 - Penalty for failure to pay electronic toll.
- Section 27-111 - Vehicle impoundment or immobilization for driving while license suspended or revoked and alcohol- or drug-related offenses.
- Section 27-112 - Penalties for CVISN convictions.
- Section 27-113 - Violation of § 20-102 of this article.
- Section 27-114 - Violation of Title 21, Subtitle 4.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.