2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 18 - VEHICLE LAWS - FOR-RENT VEHICLES
- Section 18-101 - "Rent" defined.
- Section 18-102 - Certification of security prerequisite to registration.
- Section 18-103 - Renting vehicles to another - In general.
- Section 18-104 - Renting vehicles to another - Vehicle with incorrect odometer.
- Section 18-105 - Renting vehicles to another - Persons under influence of or impaired by alcohol, drugs, or controlled dangerous substances.
- Section 18-106 - Unauthorized use of rented motor vehicle.
- Section 18-107 - Daily rental rates.
- Section 18-108 - Rental vehicle companies; separately stated charges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.