2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 15 - PUBLIC ETHICS
Subtitle 7 - Lobbying
- Section 15-701 - Generally.
- Section 15-702 - Authority to lobby.
- Section 15-703 - Registration with Commission.
- Section 15-704 - Reports.
- Section 15-705 - Meals or beverages.
- Section 15-706 - Additional reports from individual regulated lobbyist - Business transactions.
- Section 15-707 - Additional reports from individual regulated lobbyist - Contributions for benefit of certain officials or candidates.
- Section 15-708 - Legislative unit meal or reception; registration report.
- Section 15-709 - Electronic filing; public inspection; oath or affirmation.
- Section 15-710 - Gifts to family members.
- Section 15-711 - Additional reports.
- Section 15-712 - Disclosure of statistics by Commission; notice to official named in report.
- Section 15-713 - Prohibitions.
- Section 15-714 - Certain regulated lobbyists - Restriction on campaign contributions.
- Section 15-715 - Statement by person providing lobbyist compensation and making contributions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.