2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - GOVERNMENTAL PROCEDURES
Subtitle 1 - Administrative Procedure Act - Regulations
PART I. Definitions; General Provisions.
- Section 10-101 - Definitions.
- Section 10-102 - Scope of subtitle.
- Section 10-103 - , 10-104. [Reserved].
PART II. Citation of Statutory Authority; Submission to Attorney General.
- Section 10-105 - Scope of part.
- Section 10-106 - Citation of statutory authority.
- Section 10-107 - Unit counsel defined; submission to Attorney General or unit counsel.
- Section 10-108 - Use of "African American" preferred.
PART III. Proposal and Adoption.
- Section 10-109 - Scope of part.
- Section 10-110 - Preliminary review.
- Section 10-111 - Time limitations; public hearings.
- Section 10-111.1 - Opposition to adoption.
- Section 10-111.2 - Proposed and emergency regulations - Posting and notice.
- Section 10-112 - Procedures for publication.
- Section 10-113 - Changes in proposed regulations.
- Section 10-114 - Notice of adoption.
- Section 10-115 - Reprints.
- Section 10-116 - Withdrawal of proposed regulation.
- Section 10-117 - Effective date of regulations.
- Section 10-118 - Committee powers over emergency or proposed regulations or portion thereof.
- Section 10-119 - [Reserved].
PART IV. Limited Provisions.
- Section 10-120 - Scope of part.
- Section 10-121 - Political subdivisions and instrumentalities.
- Section 10-122 - Procedural regulations.
- Section 10-123 - Petition for adoption of regulation.
- Section 10-124 - Evaluation of impact.
- Section 10-125 - Declaratory judgment.
- Section 10-126 - , 10-127. [Reserved].
PART V. Invalid Provisions.
PART VI. Regulatory Review and Evaluation Act.
- Section 10-130 - Definitions.
- Section 10-131 - Applicability of part.
- Section 10-132 - Purposes of part.
- Section 10-132.1 - Schedule of regulations to be reviewed.
- Section 10-133 - Executive order for review and evaluation of regulations.
- Section 10-134 - Work plan.
- Section 10-135 - Evaluation report.
- Section 10-136 - Disagreement with recommendations; required action by Governor.
- Section 10-137 - Resolution of disagreement.
- Section 10-138 - Proposed amendments or repeal of regulations.
- Section 10-139 - Citation of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.