2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 3 - LAW ENFORCEMENT
Subtitle 1 - Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights
- Section 3-101 - Definitions.
- Section 3-102 - Effect of subtitle.
- Section 3-103 - Rights of law enforcement officers generally.
- Section 3-104 - Investigation or interrogation of law enforcement officer.
- Section 3-105 - Application for show cause order.
- Section 3-106 - Limitation on administrative charges.
- Section 3-107 - Hearing by hearing board.
- Section 3-108 - Disposition of administrative action.
- Section 3-109 - Judicial review.
- Section 3-110 - Expungement of record of formal complaint.
- Section 3-111 - Summary punishment.
- Section 3-112 - Emergency suspension.
- Section 3-113 - False statement, report, or complaint.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.