2010 Maryland Code
HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
TITLE 12 - PROVISIONS OF STATEWIDE APPLICABILITY
Subtitle 5 - Powers and Limitations on Powers
- Section 12-501 - Status of authorities.
- Section 12-502 - Enumerated powers - In general.
- Section 12-503 - Enumerated powers - Powers authorized by articles of organization.
- Section 12-504 - Enumerated powers - Effect on economic competition.
- Section 12-505 - Exemption from State law on property transactions.
- Section 12-506 - Cooperation among authorities and State public bodies on housing projects.
- Section 12-507 - Housing projects taken over by State public body from federal government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.