2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, CONDUCT, AND SENSIBILITIES
Subtitle 3 - Hate Crimes
- Section 10-301 - Definitions.
- Section 10-302 - Damaging property of religious entity.
- Section 10-303 - Obstructing exercise of religious belief.
- Section 10-304 - Harassment; destruction of property.
- Section 10-305 - Damage to associated building.
- Section 10-306 - Penalty.
- Section 10-307 - Sentencing.
- Section 10-308 - First Amendment rights protected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.