2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 10 - STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES
Subtitle 9 - State Correctional Officers' Bill of Rights
- Section 10-901 - Definitions.
- Section 10-902 - Purpose of subtitle; disciplinary actions.
- Section 10-903 - Conflict of provisions; authority to regulate.
- Section 10-904 - Correctional officer's rights.
- Section 10-905 - Investigation or interrogation.
- Section 10-906 - Order to show cause.
- Section 10-907 - Limitations on bringing disciplinary actions.
- Section 10-908 - Charges; procedure.
- Section 10-909 - Hearings.
- Section 10-910 - Decision, order, or action.
- Section 10-911 - Appeal.
- Section 10-912 - Expungement of records.
- Section 10-913 - Emergency suspension.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.