2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 11 - TRADE REGULATION
Subtitle 12 - Maryland Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Section 11-1201 - Definitions.
- Section 11-1202 - Misappropriation of trade secrets may be enjoined.
- Section 11-1203 - Right to damages.
- Section 11-1204 - Award of attorney's fees.
- Section 11-1205 - Preservation of trade secret during action.
- Section 11-1206 - Limitations.
- Section 11-1207 - Subtitle constitutes exclusive remedy.
- Section 11-1208 - Application and construction.
- Section 11-1209 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.