Maryland Financial Institutions Section 2-107
On or before December 31 of each year, the Commissioner shall submit to the Governor, and as provided under § 2-1246 of the State Government Article, the General Assembly, an annual report that includes, at a minimum, the following information concerning the most recently completed fiscal year ending June 30:
(1)   Operations of the office of the Commissioner;
(2)   Amendments proposed by the Commissioner regarding the laws the Commissioner administers;
(3)   Failures of licensed persons and State-chartered financial institutions;
(4)   A summary of the composite ratings of banking institutions and State-chartered credit unions; and
(5)   A breakdown by license category of the number of penalties assessed and instances of consumer recovery.