Maryland Financial Institutions Section 11-408
(a)   The Commissioner shall include on each license that the Commissioner issues:
(1)   The name of the licensee; and
(2)   The address where the business will be conducted.
(b)   (1)   A license authorizes the licensee to do business under the license, at the licensed place of business and under the name stated on the license.
(2)   Only one place of business may be maintained under any one license.
(c)   The Commissioner may issue more than one license to an applicant who:
(1)   Complies with § 11-406 of this subtitle; and
(2)   Otherwise meets the requirements of this subtitle.