2006 Louisiana Laws - RS 22:350 — Reports and financial statements
§350. Reports and financial statements
Every association shall, on or before the first day of March in each year, make and file with the commissioner of insurance a report of its affairs and its operations during the year ending on the 31st of December immediately preceding. Such report shall be signed by the president or vice-president and the secretary and treasurer and shall contain the following:
(1) The number of policies in force at the beginning and at the end of the year and the aggregate face value thereof;
(2) The number of policies issued during the year;
(3) The number of policies lapsed during the year;
(4) The number of death losses;
(5) The number of death losses paid;
(6) The number of death losses compromised or resisted and a brief statement of the reason;
(7) The number of assessments which have been made during the year;
(8) The total amount received from death assessments during the year;
(9) The total amount of benefits paid on death losses;
(10) An itemized statement of all expenses paid during the year;
(11) The amount of general funds, the amount of the reserve fund, the name of the bank or banks wherein the same are deposited, and the amount on deposit with each depository.
Acts 1958, No. 125.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Louisiana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.