2011 Kentucky Revised Statutes
CHAPTER 427 EXEMPTIONS
- 427.005 Definitions.
- 427.010 Exempt personal property and disposable earnings of individual debtors.
- 427.020 Appraisement of defendant's property -- Selection by defendant.
- 427.030 Debtor's tools exempt.
- 427.040 Professional libraries and vehicle exempt.
- 427.045 Exemptions not applicable to claims for child support.
- 427.050 Out-of-state law applicable when wages earned and payable out-of-state -- Exceptions.
- 427.060 Homestead and burial plot exemptions -- Exceptions.
- 427.070 Right of spouse and children to homestead.
- 427.080 Valuation and allotment of homestead exemption.
- 427.090 Payment of money in lieu of homestead exemption.
- 427.100 Waiver of homestead exemption -- Continuance after death.
- 427.110 Insurance benefits -- Exemptions.
- 427.120 Police and firefighters' pension fund in cities of the first, second, and third classes -- Exempt from process in some cases.
- 427.125 Police and firefighters' pension fund in cities of fourth class -- Exempt from process in some cases.
- 427.126 Repealed, 1966.
- 427.130 Salaries of public officials and employees and sums due from governmental agencies are subject to attachment or garnishment -- Service of process.
- 427.140 Employee may not be discharged for garnishment for one (1) indebtedness.
- 427.150 Property totally or partially exempt.
- 427.160 Additional general exemption.
- 427.170 Federal bankruptcy code exemptions applicable in Kentucky.
- 427.180 Grain storage receipt or scale ticket as prima facie claim of right to possession.
- 427.990 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.