2009 Kentucky Revised Statutes
Article 8 Investment Securities
- 355.8.101 Short title.
- 355.8.102 Definitions.
- 355.8.103 Rules for determining whether certain obligations and interests are securities or financial assets.
- 355.8.104 Acquisition of security or financial asset or interest therein.
- 355.8.105 Notice of adverse claim.
- 355.8.106 Control.
- 355.8.107 Whether indorsement, instruction, or entitlement order is effective.
- 355.8.108 Warranties in direct holding.
- 355.8.109 Warranties in indirect holding.
- 355.8.110 Applicability -- Choice of law.
- 355.8.111 Clearing corporation rules.
- 355.8.112 Creditor's legal process.
- 355.8.113 Statute of frauds inapplicable.
- 355.8.114 Evidentiary rules concerning certificated securities.
- 355.8.115 Securities intermediary and others not liable to adverse claimant.
- 355.8.116 Securities intermediary as purchaser for value.
- 355.8.201 "Issuer."
- 355.8.202 Issuer's responsibility and defenses -- Notice of defect of defense.
- 355.8.203 Staleness as notice of defect or defense.
- 355.8.204 Effect of issuer's restrictions on transfer.
- 355.8.205 Effect of unauthorized signature on security certificate.
- 355.8.206 Completion or alteration of security certificate.
- 355.8.207 Rights and duties of issuer with respect to registered owners.
- 355.8.208 Effect of signature of authenticating trustee, registrar, or transfer agent.
- 355.8.209 Issuer's lien.
- 355.8.210 Overissue.
- 355.8.301 Delivery.
- 355.8.302 Rights of purchaser.
- 355.8.303 Protected purchaser.
- 355.8.304 Indorsement.
- 355.8.305 Instruction.
- 355.8.306 Effect of guaranteeing signature, indorsement, or instruction.
- 355.8.307 Purchaser's right to requisites for registration of transfer.
- 355.8.308 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.309 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.310 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.311 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.312 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.313 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.314 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.315 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.316 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.317 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.318 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.319 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.320 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.321 Repealed, effective January 1, 1997.
- 355.8.401 Duty of issuer to register transfer.
- 355.8.402 Assurance that indorsement or instruction is effective.
- 355.8.403 Demand that issuer not register transfer.
- 355.8.404 Wrongful registration.
- 355.8.405 Replacement of lost, destroyed, or wrongfully taken security certificate.
- 355.8.406 Obligation to notify issuer of lost, destroyed, or wrongfully taken security certificate.
- 355.8.407 Authenticating trustee, transfer agent, and registrar.
- 355.8.408 Repealed, 1997.
- 355.8.501 Securities account -- Acquisition of security entitlement from securities intermediary.
- 355.8.502 Assertion of adverse claim against entitlement holder.
- 355.8.503 Property interest of entitlement holder in financial asset held by securities intermediary.
- 355.8.504 Duties of securities intermediary to maintain financial asset.
- 355.8.505 Duty of securities intermediary with respect to payments and distributions.
- 355.8.506 Duty of securities intermediary to exercise rights as directed by entitlement holder.
- 355.8.507 Duty of securities intermediary to comply with entitlement order.
- 355.8.508 Duty of securities intermediary to change entitlement holder's position to other form of security holding.
- 355.8.509 Specification of duties of securities intermediary by other statute or regulation -- Manner of performance of duties of securities intermediary and exercise of rights of entitlement holder.
- 355.8.510 Rights of purchaser of security entitlement from entitlement holder.
- 355.8.511 Priority among security interests and entitlement holders.
Part 1. Short Title and General Matters
Part 2. Issue and Issuer
Part 3. Transfer of Certificated and Uncertificated Securities
Part 4. Registration
Part 5. Security Entitlements
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.