2009 Kentucky Revised Statutes
Subtitle 11. Unauthorized Insurers -- Prohibitions and Process
- 304.11.010 Short title.
- 304.11.020 Unauthorized Insurer's Law -- Exemptions.
- 304.11.030 Prohibition of unauthorized insurance business -- Applicability of law -- Liability of person acting as agent -- Commissioner's power to enjoin.
- 304.11.040 Service of process on unauthorized persons doing acts of insurance business in Kentucky -- Requirements for defense of action -- Reports to commissioner required.
- 304.11.042 Disclosure agreement for compensation received by an agent from an insurer or client for placement of insurance and service rendered to client.
- 304.11.045 Jurisdiction over providers of health care benefits.
- 304.11.050 Premium tax on unauthorized insurer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.