2006 Kentucky Revised Statutes - CHAPTER 322 PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS AND LAND SURVEYORS
Engineers and Surveyors
- .010 Definitions for chapter.
- .015 Effect of changes on existing registered engineers and registered land surveyors.
- .020 Practice of engineering or land surveying without license prohibited.
- .030 Exceptions to KRS 322.020.
- .040 Requirements for licensure as a professional engineer -- Education, experience.
- .045 Requirements for licensure as a professional land surveyor -- Education, experience.
- .047 Alternate requirements for licensure as a professional land surveyor until June 30, 2011 -- Education, experience.
- .050 Requirements for applicants.
- .060 Prerequisites for practice of engineering by a business entity -- Permit -- Responsibility for conduct -- Disciplinary action -- Requirement of board certificate or letter for incorporation or for registration as a foreign corporation.
- .070 Application for licenses.
- .080 Time, place, scope of examination.
- .090 Reexamination.
- .100 License fees.
- .110 Licensure -- Designations -- Rights associated with license.
- .120 Reciprocity.
- .130 Repealed, effective January 1, 1999.
- .140 Repealed, effective January 1, 1999.
- .150 Repealed, effective January 1, 1999.
- .160 Renewal of license or permit -- Duty of executive director -- No renewal fee for years spent in Armed Forces.
- .170 Replacement and reissuance of certain licenses and permits.
- .180 Grounds for denial of licensure and for disciplinary action.
- .190 Investigation and resolution of complaints -- Appeals.
- .200 Hearing on charges.
- .210 Repealed, 1996.
- .220 Petition for reissuance of license after revocation.
- .230 State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors -- Membership -- Terms -- Oath.
- .240 Qualifications of board members.
- .250 Appointment of board members -- Vacancies.
- .260 Officers of board -- Surety bond for secretary-treasurer.
- .270 Compensation of board members.
- .280 Meetings of board.
- .290 Functions of board.
- .300 Board to keep record of proceedings and register of applications.
- .310 Board to report annually to Governor.
- .320 Board may require attendance of witnesses, production of documents.
- .330 Duties of secretary-treasurer.
- .340 Licensee to obtain seal or stamp -- Use of seal or stamp.
- .350 Repealed, effective January 1, 1999.
- .360 Public work required to be done under professional engineer or licensed architect.
- .370 Incidental architectural practice permitted.
- .380 Seeking business through another to avoid chapter prohibited.
- .400 Plats or surveys not to be recorded unless certified by a professional land surveyor.
- .410 Repealed, 1972.
- .420 Disposition of fees paid to the board.
- .430 Repealed, 1986.
- .440 Repealed, 1986.
- .450 Persons exempt from law.
- .460 Officers to enforce law -- Employment of attorneys.
- .470 Right of entry on land of others by land surveyor -- Notification of landowner -- Liability of landowner.
Services of Engineer or Architect
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kentucky may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.