2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 79. - TAXATION
Article 5. - RULES FOR VALUING PROPERTY
- 79-501 Appraisal of real and tangible personal property at fair market value in money; exceptions; rate of assessment.
- 79-53a Fair market value defined; allowable variance; factors to be considered in determining fair market value; generally accepted appraisal procedures to be utilized.
- 79-504 Appraisal standards; definitions.
- 79-505 Same; adoption by director of property valuation; additional standards, when.
- 79-506 Same; interim standards; time for adoption of final standards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.