2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 79. - TAXATION
Article 4. - LISTING AND VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE
- 79-401 How listed, valued and returned.
- 79-405 Plat of subdivisions.
- 79-406 Same; notice to several owners upon failure to execute and record plat; duty of county clerk; assessment of cost.
- 79-407 Same; appeal from action of county clerk; hearing by county commissioners.
- 79-408 Real estate assessment rolls completed by county clerk; contents; delivery to county appraiser, when.
- 79-409 Same; survey of lot or tract, when.
- 79-411 Determination of fair market value in money of real property; appraisal and assessment of real property.
- 79-412 Valuation of buildings and improvements; recording or filing lease agreement, requirements.
- 79-414 Lands entered after January 1.
- 79-419 Partitioned lands; certification by district court; entry upon tax roll by county clerk; valuation by county appraiser; apportionment of tax.
- 79-420 Surface and mineral rights taxed separately, when; duties of register of deeds, county clerk and county appraiser.
- 79-421 Same; forfeiture of office upon failure.
- 79-422 Public utility property listed as real estate.
- 79-4,25a Tracts of land divided after regular assessment; apportionment and levying of taxes; appeals.
- 79-426 Joint ownership; payment of taxes by one owner; lien.
- 79-427 Apportionment of special tax or assessment on lot or tract in cities.
- 79-430 Listing and taxation of certain leased portions of real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.