2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 79. - TAXATION
Article 16. - MISCELLANEOUS PROPERTY TAX PROVISIONS
- 79-1604 Abstract of assessment rolls for state director of property valuation; forms; valuation of certain motor vehicles credited as supplementary assessments.
- 79-1605 Abstract of assessment rolls; penalty for failure of county clerk to comply.
- 79-1606 Appeals to hearing panels or officers; procedure and forms; hearings and disposition; duties of county clerk.
- 79-1608 Transfer of general fund moneys to special assessment equalization fund; use of moneys; retransfers, when.
- 79-1609 Appeals to state court of tax appeals; notice, requirements; procedure.
- 79-1610 Decision of hearing officer or panel; notice to taxpayer; change in assessment of class of property; appeal not heard is denied.
- 79-1611 Appointment of hearing officers and panels to hear appeals from valuation and classification of property; qualifications and salary; removal of appointees, when.
- 79-1612 Military service, deployment outside United States; property tax deferral; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.