2009 Kansas Code
Chapter 38 MINORS
Article 6 CHILD LABOR
- 38-601. Children under 14, employment.
- 38-602. Children under 18, employment; rules and regulations.
- 38-603. Children under 16, employment.
- 38-604. Work permit required; exception.
- 38-605. Notice of hours of labor.
- 38-606. Work permits, requirements before issuance.
- 38-607. Contents of permit.
- 38-608. Blanks for permits; duplicates; permit as evidence of age.
- 38-609. Return of permit on termination of employment.
- 38-610. Revocation of permit.
- 38-611. Duties of inspector and county attorney.
- 38-612. Penalty for unlawful employment.
- 38-613. Federal aid, labor commissioner authorized to receive.
- 38-614. Activities not considered employment; performance prohibited, when.
- 38-615. Employment of minor child entertainers; definitions.
- 38-616. Same; infants, requirements; violations, penalty.
- 38-617. Same; earnings sole property of minor child.
- 38-618. Same; contracts affected.
- 38-619. Same; disaffirmance precluded upon judicial approval of contract; approval procedure.
- 38-620. Same; portion of earnings to be set aside in trust fund or savings plan; appointment of trustee; requirements of trust fund; fiduciary relationship established.
- 38-621. Same; establishment of trust fund or savings plan; requirements; withdrawals by beneficiary; trustee powers and duties.
- 38-622. Same; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.