2011 Iowa Code
TITLE XVI CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
SUBTITLE 1 CRIME CONTROL AND CRIMINAL ACTS
CHAPTER 724 WEAPONS
- 724.1 Offensive weapons.
- 724.2 Authority to possess offensive weapons.
- 724.2A Peace officer defined.
- 724.3 Unauthorized possession of offensive weapons.
- 724.4 Carrying weapons.
- 724.4A Weapons free zones — enhanced penalties.
- 724.4B Carrying weapons on school grounds — penalty — exceptions.
- 724.4C Possession or carrying of firearms while under the influence.
- 724.5 Duty to carry permit to carry weapons.
- 724.6 Professional permit to carry weapons.
- 724.7 Nonprofessional permit to carry weapons.
- 724.8 Persons ineligible for permit to carry weapons.
- 724.9 Firearm training program.
- 724.10 Application for permit to carry weapons — background check required.
- 724.11 Issuance of permit to carry weapons.
- 724.11A Recognition.
- 724.12 Permit to carry weapons not transferable.
- 724.13 Suspension or revocation of permit to carry weapons — criminal history background check.
- 724.15 Annual permit to acquire pistols or revolvers.
- 724.16 Annual permit to acquire required — transfer prohibited.
- 724.16A Trafficking in stolen weapons.
- 724.17 Application for annual permit to acquire — criminal history check required.
- 724.18 Procedure for making application for annual permit to acquire.
- 724.19 Issuance of annual permit to acquire.
- 724.20 Validity of annual permit to acquire pistols or revolvers.
- 724.21 Giving false information when acquiring weapon.
- 724.21A Denial, suspension, or revocation of permit to carry weapons or permit to acquire pistols or revolvers.
- 724.22 Persons under twenty-one — sale, loan, gift, making available — possession.
- 724.23 Records kept by commissioner.
- 724.25 Felony and antique firearm defined.
- 724.26 Possession, receipt, transportation, or dominion and control of firearms, offensive weapons, and ammunition by felons and others.
- 724.27 Offenders’ rights restored.
- 724.28 Prohibition of regulation by political subdivisions.
- 724.29 Firearm devices.
- 724.30 Reckless use of a firearm.
- 724.31 Persons subject to mental and substance abuse health-related orders or commitments — firearms — restoration of rights — reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.